lunes, 4 de febrero de 2008

NOTTING HILL .

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart. Without saying a word, you can light up the dark. Try as I may, I could never explain, what I hear when you don't say a thing. All day long I can hear people talking out loud, but when you hold me near you drown out the crowd. Try as they may, could never define what's been said between your heart and mine..
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me, there's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me, the touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall..


You say it best, when you say nothing at all .·
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
Aniita sos grosa =$
.
UNA SEMANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA =(

4 comentarios:

Soy Mankadisimo dijo...

Linda pelicula.. lindo tema..
Pasee =*
Te amoo

maría ana.- dijo...

aaahhhh (L)
que ternura..
besosss danaaa ^^

Anónimo dijo...

ay si supieras...

Cualquiera* dijo...

QUÉ ganas de escribir algo..
Pero algo con sentido..
Algo q valga la pena..
Algo como..
No sé. Como eso..

Qué se yo ^^



Rosario y ya sabés la cantidad de cosas q te diría.